Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter & 10 weeks!!

This week is Easter!! Normally we rotate between families on Easter. However, this year will be spent at home as Anthony is in final cramming/studying for his PE (Professional Engineering) Exam next week. It is a two day 16 hour test. This is the BIG BOY, the final step in his journey to become a Professional Licensed Civil Engineer! I am SO very proud of my Husband. Not only did he put himself through college but, he put himself through one of the best colleges for engineering around!! He is the BEST husband and Daddy EVER! We just love him. So, help me wish him a big GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

The Easter bunny visits a special little boy tonight! I love that Ethan is getting old enough to start understanding traditions we have for each holiday. He is such a great kiddo and is going to make an amazing big brother.

We will miss our families very much and we are so glad they understand! I hope that you and your families have an amazing Easter holiday! Let’s not forget the reason for the holiday! Luke24:6



How far along? 10 weeks!          
Total weight gain/loss: 1lb
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Pretty good
Best moment this week: Getting things ready for Easter!
Miss Anything? Still wine and sleeping on my stomach!
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Nothing this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Once this week I was queasy.
Have you started to show yet: Sort of, I think I am but no one else seems to!
Gender prediction: Girl
Belly Button in or out? IN
Wedding rings on or off?  ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Sleepy.
Looking forward to: Anthony’s PE being over! And my sisters graduation next month!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment