So, this week I’ve gotten
back in my pilates routine. Man, it’s hard after taking almost 3 months off!
But, I will press on! Baby is getting bigger in there and I’m kind of excited
to start to show. However, this means I must shop for maternity clothes. Since
I was pregnant in cold weather with Ethan I don’t have much for a summer
pregnancy. I am noticing that there is a major lack of cute maternity clothes
out there. I am half tempted to make my own! So, look forward to me added some
pregnancy fashion to this blog! We are very anxious to find out the sex of baby
so we can start on the nursery!! Little side story, Ethan was playing with his
toy hammer and put it to his tummy and started to make a funny noise. I really
think he was mimicking the Doctor putting the heartbeat doppler to my tummy.
Cutest thing EVER! Until next week please feel free to guess the Gender of
Baby Severy #2 to the left!
How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gained 3 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? NO
Sleep: Sleeping well
Best moment this week: Supper club tonight! :)
Have you told family and friends: yes
Miss Anything? Sleeping
on my stomach - Getting my hair done! Hello Roots!!!!!!!!!!Total weight gain/loss: gained 3 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? NO
Sleep: Sleeping well
Best moment this week: Supper club tonight! :)
Have you told family and friends: yes
Movement: Not yet….
Food cravings: milk and "snacks" like ice cream with fresh strawberries.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: A little but not much.
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? IN
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex!
No comments:
Post a Comment